Honored to be chosen as one of the “‘Most Inspiring Women of 2023” by VIP Alexandria magazine and delighted to join thirteen amazing “Red Ladies” to raise awareness for the American Heart Association!
My special thanks goes to Crystal Mosser Anderson and Kellie Gunderman for their incredible dedication to this important cause and tireless work to save lives!
Today is #NationalWearRedDay + we are celebrating by announcing our Most Inspiring Women of 2023 (lovingly referred to as "The Red Ladies.")
Each year, 12-15 local women are nominated and selected for this honor based on their recent achievements, service to the community, willingness to support their fellow female professionals, and commitment to the American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women® initiative.
o Red for Women® is a comprehensive platform designed to increase women’s heart health awareness and serve as a catalyst for change to improve the lives of women globally. It’s no longer just about wearing red; it’s no longer just about sharing heart health facts. In our February issue, you will meet the women who have committed to stand together with VIP Alexandria Magazine and Go Red. They are ready to take charge of their own heart health and the health of those they can’t live without.
Stay tuned for our February Issue's release and read all these amazing stories! Congratulations to:
- Cathy Bradford | @kingsjewelryva
- Tiffany Green | @nounou_nanny
- Kate McMahon | @villages_alexandria
- Sue Goodhart | @thegoodhartgroup
- Felicia Brewster | @fbrew
- Donna Shaw | Woodbine Rehab
- Joi Dreams | @ward.avenue
- Jenna Perkins | @discovherhealth
- Kristin Schultz | @spectracu
- Stacey Wharam | @fontainecaffe
- Gizem Salcigil White | @turkishcoffeelady
- Crystal Mosser Anderson | @vipalxmag
- Cynthia Santana | @cynthiasantanahair
- Shara Posner | @back_to_health_center