Celebrate World Turkish Coffee Day at Turkish Coffee Lady
Turkish Coffee Lady, the first and only authentic Turkish coffee shop in the U.S., is pleased to invite you to celebrate World Turkish Coffee Day on December 16, 2018 with a fun-filled day of activities on Turkish coffee traditions at Tysons Corner Center. Turkish coffee culture has a unique identity with a 500-year history, and it is the world's first coffee brewing technique.
World Turkish Coffee Day is a celebration of Turkish coffee being listed by UNESCO as a world heritage. To celebrate, the Turkish Coffee Lady team has designed a fun-filled day of activities for all coffee lovers and explorers.
The event will feature:
• Turkish Coffee Culture Workshop: A journey from 16th Century to 21st Century and Beyond
• Fortune telling sessions - A centuries-old ritual of friendship, hospitality and entertainment
• Customized Turkish Coffee Cup Making
• Gourmet Turkish Coffee Making on the Sand Demonstration
• Turkish Coffee Lady will also offer a complimentary cup of coffee to her guests who purchase a customized holiday gift from the Turkish calligraphy pop-up shop located in the shopping mall.
Date: Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 12 pm / 6 pm
Address: Turkish Coffee Lady at Tysons Corner Center
1961 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, VA 22102 / Ground Floor by Lord & Taylor
This free event is open to the public.