CELEBRATE WORLD TURKISH COFFEE DAY AT TURKISH COFFEE LADY
Turkish Coffee Lady, the first and only authentic Turkish coffee shop in the U.S., celebrated the World Turkish Coffee Day on December 16, 2018, with a fun-filled day of activities on Turkish coffee traditions at Tysons Corner Center. More than 250 guests came to the public event to celebrate the Turkish coffee culture which has a unique identity with a 500-year history, and the world's first coffee brewing technique.
World Turkish Coffee Day is a celebration of Turkish coffee being listed by UNESCO as a world heritage. To celebrate, the Turkish Coffee Lady team had designed a fun-filled day of activities for all coffee lovers and explorers.
The event featured:
• Turkish Coffee Culture Workshop: A journey from 16th Century to 21st Century and Beyond
• Fortune telling sessions - A centuries-old ritual of friendship, hospitality, and entertainment
• Customized Turkish Coffee Cup Making
• Gourmet Turkish Coffee Making on the Sand Demonstration
• Turkish Coffee Lady also offered a complimentary cup of coffee to her guests who purchased a customized holiday gift from the Turkish calligraphy pop-up shop located in the shopping mall.
This year in 2019 we will celebrate the World Turkish Coffee Day again and you are already invited! We are looking forward to hosting you soon.